Safe and Secure Tips
We strongly recommend you to use the below tips before contacting any person while searching your life partner on our website.
- Never share your username or password to any one .
- Never provide Credit /Debit card information to any one or executive. We never ask for it. If any one asking for it then please immediately call us.
- Never believe at first sight, try first to talk on mobile phone understand the behavior, character, social status, past background. Also verify him/her on social networking sites like Facebook/ Twitter/LinkedIn and understand the friend circle.
- Before meeting personally try a video chat with him /her, so that you can match with profile for correct identity.
- Avoid meeting those persons who not want to show their faces/photos or avoid video chat with you. Such people may be fraud, away from them.
- Never meet alone personally to him/her. Meet with your guardian/parents at public place and try to know the details like education, address and occupation details with proof.
- Person may be fraud :–
(i) Not want to share profile
(ii) Quickly express love without understanding each other.
(iii) Call with multiple phone numbers.
(iv) Use only Whats-App number to contact.
(v) Hesitate to share family details /workplace details.
(vi) Rush for early marriage without specific reasons.
(vii) Requesting you to delete matrimonial profile as soon as he contacted with you.
(viii) Give expensive gifts to interact you.
We request you away from that person who have above behavior and report us or contact immediately, so that we can take appropriate action against him/her.
Looking for a Groom from Overseas?
Do not take decision in haste, take certain precautions
- Only a registered marriage will entitled you for spouse visa to a foreign country.
- Keep a photocopy of husband's / groom's personal details including passport, visa, property details, license number and social security number.
- Know your husband's / groom's citizenship status.
- Know about the laws of the country, you are going to live in after marriage and the rights you will enjoy there, specially against any form of abuse or neglect, including domestic violence.
- Inform people you trust if you face domestic violence in any form- physical, emotional, financial and sexual.
- Know about the important helpline numbers like contact information of Indian Embassies abroad and foreign Embassies in India.
- Do not finalize marriage matters without meeting the groom and his family members in person.
- Don not forge/fabricate papers for legal document for going abroad.
- Do not agree for marriage to be registered in the foreign country.
- Do not blindly trust any marriage bureau or middleman.
- What if your husband had obtained ex-parte divorce decree from foreign courts on unreasonable and fraudulent ground?
Don't worry you can challenge the foreign decree of divorce, especially the one passed ex-parte in Indian courts.
- What if your husband filed divorce proceedings and child custody case in foreign court and you want the contest the same?
Approach Indian Embassy in foreign country for assistance under the Scheme of Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs provided to Indian women deserted by their overseas Indian PIO/foreigner husbands for contesting such cases.